We at the CHR Group offer a complete package for Commercial Pilot’s License training. We specialize in Pilot Training program and have affiliation with reputed flying schools abroad. These flying schools have been in operation for long time and excel in their training programs. Most of the flying schools have flying instructor of Indian origin and are well informed regarding Indian D G C A rules and regulations. A large number of trainees who have finished their flying from these schools are employed as Captains and First officers with different Airlines in India.
CHR is associated with CWAT which is owned and managed by Capt. Jatinder K. Dogra who has 25 years of Aviation experience. He is presently flying as Captain on Boeing 737 NG with one of the reputed airline in India. He is also type rated on Bombardier CRJ-200, Cessna Citation II, Beach King Air C-90, Piper Chieftains “Panther”, Cessna 404 “Titan” to name a few. Besides being a Pilot, he is an Aviation Engineer alsoand holds most of the engineering Licenses.
He has visited all the flying school abroad where CWAT Pvt Ltd has a tie up. He has met with the owner, Chief Flying Instructor, flying instructors and engineers in person. CFI’s were interviewed, planes were inspected and their maintenance records were carefully examined. Only those schools were selected which met the required standards. This will not give only result in high quality flying for trainee pilots but will also be COST EFFECTIVE. Our aim is to save every single dollar of trainee where ever possible.
All the flying clubs are approved by Transport Canada as such they are acceptable to Director General of Civil Aviation office in India. All the planes being in use for flying training abroad are acceptable to DGCA and are currently flying in India. There is no compromise on quality of flying training. If some trainee Pilot does not achieve the standard expected by the instructors, he / shemay have to carry out extra flying. Even after extra flying, if standards are not achieved, his/her flying may be discontinued. It is re-iterated that there would be no compromise on quality of flying and standards.
Most of our training facilities abroad have dual runways and are equipped with Instrument Landing system (ILS) , VOR approaches, and NDB approaches.
Airports offer controlled and uncontrolled airspace.
All the facilities have fair mount of domestic traffic allowing good flying experience.
All the facilities are night flying equipped.
Types of aircrafts available for flying training
- Cessna 152 : Single Engine
- Cessna 172 : Single Engine
- Piper PA-34 Seneca : Multi- Engine
- Beach Duchess BE 76 : Multi- Engine
Students will fly Cessna 152 depending upon the availability of aircrafts and some experience on Cessna 172.
- Total flying on single engine aircraft : 185:00 Hrs
- Total flying on Multi-Engine aircraft : 15:00 Hrs
- Total Flying experience : 200:00 Hrs
- Total Single Engine simulator : 10:00 Hrs
- Total Multi-Engine simulator : 10:00 Hrs
Ground classes for PPL / CPL general subjects, RTR examination, Technical Examination on both Single Engine / Multi-Engine shall be in house.
Total Cost of Flying Training
- Total Cost of flying training for both Single Engine and Multi-Engine along with 10 hrs of ME Simulator.: $ 39000.00 CAD Approx.
- Cost of stay (Twin sharing basis, package of ten Months stay. $ 350.00 / month ) : $ 3500.00 CAD Approx
Total Cost : $ 42500.00 CAD Approx
- Visa processing / Embassy fee : Rs. 15000/- ( Non Refundable )
- Letter of Acceptance ( LOA ) : Rs. 25000/- ( Non Refundable )
- Administration Charges : Rs. 15000/- ( Non Refundable )
NOTE: Above cost may vary without prior notice subject to change of Canadian Dollar rate and fuel cost variation.
Local Medical examination fee( Additional Fee )
PPL, CPL, IR check ride fee ( Additional Fee )
Examination fee ( Additional Fee )
All the above charges are to be born by the trainee
- PPL : Private Pilot License
- CPL : Commercial Pilot License
- ME : Multi-Engine
- IR : Instrument Rating
- DGCA : Director General of Civil Aviation
- FAA : Federal Aviation Authority
- TC : Transport Canada